I am currently a Ph.D student at Media Computing Lab of Nankai University, my advisor is Prof. Ming-Ming Cheng. I received my M.Sc. degree in the Faculty of Geographical Science, Beijing Normal University, advised by Prof. Liqiang Zhang. I got the B.Sc. degree at Beijing Normal University.
My research interests include Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and Remote-sensing Image Processing.
Email: meijie AT mail.nankai.edu.cn
- 2019 – , Ph.D in Computer Science, Nankai University.
- 2016 – 2019, M.Sc. in Geographic Information System, Beijing Normal University.
- 2012 – 2016, B.Sc. in Geographic Information System, Beijing Normal University.
Major Awards & Honors
- 2021: National Scholarship.
- 2019: Zhou Tingru Scholarship; “Outstanding Graduate” in Beijing Normal University.
- 2018: National Scholarship; Gold Medal of the 46th International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva.
- 2017: First-class Graduate Scholarship of Beijing Normal University; First prize in IBM Systems Power HPDA GPU Programming Marathon.
Academic Services (Journal Reviewer)
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI)
- IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP)
- IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics (JBHI)
- IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT)